SERVICE & PARTS – Mon-Fri 7:30 AM - 5:00 PM
CUSTOMER SERVICE – MON-FRI 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Forklift & Scissor Lift Rentals in NJ, NYC, & Philadelphia
Have Never Been Easier
Basic Required Information for Renting a Forklift:
1) What’s your preferred power type: LPG, Gasoline, Diesel, or Electric
2) What’s your load capacity? (The heaviest weight of your product)
3) How high do you need to lift your product? (15’6″ is average)
4) Do you require a special clamp for your product?
5) Are you lifting standard or specialized pallets? (Standard pallet size is 40″x48″)
6) Warehouse Dimensions and Obstructions: Smallest door height & width, aisle measurments
7) Will your forklift enter a container? (Average door opening is 96″)
8) Are you operating indoors on a smooth surface or outdoors on rugged terrain?
*If you’re not sure about the type of forklift you need you can contact us or call our Rental Manager directly at (732)-588-1503.
-Electric forklifts are waterproofe and can work outside in the snow and rain
– 12-15 Hour Run Times
– Lighter Capacity Loads (3,000 lbs. – 6,500 lbs.)
– Food Industry, Indoor Manufacturing, Indoor Wholesalers
– Narrow Aisle Applications: 8′ and up aisles
Class 4 Cushion Tire Forklifts Are Ideal For:
– 85% or more indoor usage on a smooth flat surface
– Capacities from 3,000 lbs. – 15,500 lbs.
– Multi-Shift Usage
– Wet or dry environments
Class 5 Pneumatic Tire Gasoline, LPG or Diesel Forklifts Are Ideal For:
– Outdoor usage on more rugged surfaces
– Capacities from 3,000 lbs. – 35,000 lbs.
– Multi-Shift Usage
– Recommended Industries: Construction Companies, Recycling Plants, Building Material Distributors, Other Outdoor Demanding Environments
– What’s your working height?
– What’s you approximate capacity?
– How large of a platform do you need?
There are factors that directly influence the cost:
– Rental Duration or Term
– Type of Forklift
– Delivery Area
You can Click Here or call our Rental Manager directly at (732)-588-1503 to receive an instant quote at our lowest rate possible.
Need something quick? No problem. As one of the leading forklift dealers in NJ and NY, we have a over 300 available units and our own delivery trucks that we can in most cases, get out to you the following business day.
For you convenience, we offer:
Short Term – Daily, Weekly, Monthtly
Long Term – 3 Months – 1 Year
Seasonal – Winter, Spring, Summer or Fall, we’ll provide your rental based on your business’s seasonal demand.
We perform manufacturer specified service to all of our rental equipment on a monthly basis to prevent break-downs. If the unfortunate situation occurs where you need immediate service, you can contact our award winning Service Department at 732-588-1501 and we’ll dispatch a mobile technician to your location as fast as possible.
We have a fleet of over 300 pieces of equipment including but not limited to:
– Electric Sit Down Riders
– Reach Trucks, Order Pickers, other Narrow Aisle Forklifts
– Scissor Lifts
– Diesel, LPG Gasoline Forklifts
– Forklift Attachments
– Industrial Floor Scrubbers
Yes, OSHA mandates that all forklift operators take a forklift operator training course. Our training program takes place at your facility and we train your operators specifically on each type of lift truck they’re using. Our program consists of classroom and hands-on training, where your operators will be instructed on truck inspections, safe-operating practices and safe handling of refueling and batteries. We will issue operator’s licenses and certificates that are recognized by OSHA and your insurance carrier. You can learn more by visiting out Forklift Safety Training Page or calling our Training Coordinator at (732)-588-1500.
For more information about how we can help you get the equipment your business needs, click here or call us 866-770-LIFT(5438). We look forward to serving you.